Micah and Kahlil blundering around the world

Monday, October 09, 2006

The joys of peruvian bus travel! (By Micah)

The days and nights have blended into one perpetual skanky busride, sleeping in bus terminals, with the odd hotel room strewn in there... My bladder is permanently full and pressing on my ning nong, surrounded by loco peruanos and endless desert, once more. I have one forearms length between my headrest and the one in front of me, my neck is killing me, let alone the spanish movies and joke shows that grip my brain relentlessly! My feet are stuck in highland socks and shoes, but I havent the legroom to remove them. I´m so thirsty I have a headache but i darent put one extra drop in my bladder. The ticket collector looks more hungover and seedy each time he walks the aisle. After 36 hours spent shaking in a cold delerium, and 21 pumpkin soup plops later, we have left La Paz for Lima. Kahls foot aroma wafts past my nose intermittently, reminding me of that queeziness... please lord, get me off this hellbus and into the oceans clean tubes!!!!!!
and to boot my pack is soaked in a foul smelling liquid upon arrival, which has proved impossible to remove...ya ya ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home